Combo WAN series Router provides multi WAN, ADSL2+/VDSL2/Gb Ethernet.
The Vigor2860n plus Combo WAN series Router provides multi WAN ports, ADSL2+/VDSL2/Gb Ethernet and 3G/4G LTE USB configurable WAN to allow simultaneous convergent tenant connections, especially for FTTx-MDU, mobile broadband operators involved in rural broadband deployments. With the multi-WAN accesses, Vigor2860 series router supports multi-wan fail-over and load-balancing for USB WANs, VDSL2/ADSL2+, FTTx broadband. If your premise can not subscribe fixed broadband line, you can rely on the 3G/4G LTE (connected to USB WANs) as primary connection.
The specifications cover many functions that are required by modern day businesses, including secure but easy to apply firewall, comprehensive VPN capability, Gigabit LAN ports, USB ports for 3G/4G mobile dongles, FTP and Samba server and network printers, VLAN for flexible workgroup management, and much more.
You have the flexibility of migrating to VDSL2 when your ISP/Telco upgrades from current ADSL2+ technology. Besides, in case you move to a new location where VDSL2 is not available, your router can fall back to ADSL2+.
The Gigabit Ethernet WAN port caters for any type of Internet access, including ADSL, Cable or Satellite broadband. You can then use both WAN 1 and WAN 2 for Fail-over, ensuring that you will always have an access to the Internet even if one of the WAN fails, or for Load Balancing so the 2 WANs share Internet traffic requirements of your organization.
- Fail-over and Load Balancing with a second WAN through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- 2 USB ports for 3G/4G USB mobile, FTP server and network printer
- 32 VPN tunnels with comprehensive secure protocols
- VLAN for secure and efficient workgroup management
- 6 x Gigabit LAN ports
- Integrated with high-performance IEEE 802.11n WLAN with concurrent 2.4/5 GHz frequency
Download User's Guide data book, PDF file.Download