POE Switch 10/100/1000 8 Ports.
The VigorSwitch P2261 is a L2+ managed PoE switch designed for small to medium sized businesses. It offers Power over Ethernet feature to ease the field deployment tasks. To cater for high bandwidth traffic, it is equipped with 20 Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side, and 6 Dual SFP ports, 2 of which are for fiber and the other 4 can be used for either UTP (Ethernet cable) or SFP (fiber) connections, for the backbone side. It has security features to meet the needs of managing local and remote access to the network. Furthermore, it has VLAN capability to allow flexible network design, and QoS capability for flexible bandwidth control. It supports 802.3az energy saving standards, sFlow network monitoring, IPv6 and IPv4 and many other functions. With preset options for configuring network devices and plug and play features, this switch is truly an ideal solution for business grade network infrastructure.
24-PoE ports allow power to be supplied to end devices, such as Wireless Access Points IP Phones and IP cams, directly through the existing LAN cables, eliminating costs for additional AC wiring and reducing Installation Cost. It frees your wireless AP deployment from restriction due to power outlet location. By supplying the power end-span, you can centralize power distribution and backup without the need to increase infrastructure.
- 24+2 Port PoE Managed Switch
- 20 x 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side
- Fiber connectivity for the backbone: 2 SFP ports and 4 Combo UTP/SFP ports
- Advanced security for remote access, IP Source Guard, 802.1x access control
- Access Control List (ACL) to prevent unauthorized access
- VLAN features provide both security and performance
- Dedicated Voice VLAN to prioritize voice traffic automatically
- Advanced QoS for application traffic prioritization
Download User's Guide data book, PDF file.Download