ADSL/ADSL2, Broadband Router, Triple-WAN ports for ADSL.
Your endless wiring nightmares as configuring new extensions in the legacy PBX system are going to end. Just plugging/unplugging for the configuration! This is what VigorIPPBX 2820 embedded browser-based admin-function can do for multiple IP-based phones located under different LAN. The simplicity is opposed to costly services charged by legacy PBX vendors. The unified data applications and voice network of VigorIPPBX 2820 lets demands on the voice packet prioritization of the LAN infrastructure to assure quality of voice. Hence, the IP-only system results in economies such as the reduced cost of adds, changes and moves the labor of wiring a single converged network.
Your monthly basic VoIP fee charged by ITSP could sound reasonable; however, you may complain about those al carte expense caused by call transfer, call waiting music and so on. VigorIPPBX 2820 delivers a new architecture for flexible- extension-logic communications by using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish voice connections between users and combines the rich-features of the PBX with networking advantages combined with trunking and scalability.
In addition to save your monthly fees, the IP PBX function can provide up to 50 extensions setup to let all registered IP phones in the LAN or remote sites around the world have unlimited free calls through Internet. Moreover, VigorIPPBX 2820 is able to establish multiple networking architectures corresponding to your current desire and future needs of growing communication. Its ISDN/PSTN compatibility lets you move from simple VoIP solution such as IP phone and Softphone to integrate with comprehensive networking infrastructure, such as ISDN and Analog phone line any time you need.
- Up to 50 IP phone registrations / extensions for cost-effective communication
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for remote data access security
- Voice mail to Email function for not missing each important message
- 2nd WAN ports (Ethernet) for policy-based load-balancing or fail-over
- 2 ISDN ports simultaneously configurable NT/TE mode to meet various communication needs via cost-effective VoIP
- 3.5G USB capability for activating Internet connection anytime
- 802.11n (Draft-n) improves the wireless speed and coverage
Download User's Guide data book, PDF file.Download