VigorIPPBX3510 Broadband Router.
The VigorIPPBX 3510 series serves as an IP PBX, central firewall and VPN gateway for multi-site offices and tele-workers. With its rich-featured IP PBX and the optional FXO/FXS/ISDN TE/ISDN NT interface card, the device increases the utilization of IP for the multi-site business operations. The robust firewall and up to 32 simultaneous VPN tunnels help you gain competitive advantages and strengthen productivity.
The VigorIPPBX 3510 uses voice and IP technology to provide you with a converged communication solution. Through its easy-to-use Web UI, up to 100 IP phones can be registered at this IP PBX system. Moreover, via Internet, the remote users can also register at VigorIPPBX 3510 for their SIP-based voice communications. Keep colleagues (even remote workers) and customers in touch. You hence increase connectivity by call management, voice trunking, networking and more.
The SIP-based voice communications can be trunked via the SIP service providers and IP PBX SIP server of VigorIPPBX™. The VigorIPPBX 3510 is equipped with premium voice quality for concurrent calls. You can hear crystal voice even the voice routed from abroad.
The integration of FXO interface card with PSTN PBX will allow remote site to dial into IP PBX and then get a PIN code to dial through PSTN PBX to local call or foreign calls vice versa. Use this functionality; your employees can work from home via soft-phones.
- Painless upgrade for adding extensions without replacing the legacy conventional PBX.
- Ideal IP office via the integration of PSTN/ISDN/VoIP trunking.
- Secured communication between your multi-site / teleworkers via central firewall and VPN gateway.
- Up to 100 IP phone registrations/extensions for cost-effective communication.
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for remote data access / voice communication security.
- Voice mail to e-mail function for not missing each important message.
Download User's Guide data book, PDF file.Download